About the Program
The most common issue facing high growth product companies is the drift that happens between what the engineering team is building and what the Sales team is selling. This chasm can make or break the product.
Product leaders need to continuously balance the need of the company to meet revenue projections and still achieve the product outcome. In such a situation, it becomes critical to coach your Product Team to recognize and be capable to navigate the challenges with expertise.
Arjun Saksena, is the co-founder, VP Products & GTM at GrowthSimple, where he has taken a back-of-the-napkin idea all the way to signing commercial agreements with a number of large partners. Previously, he has held Product roles at Adobe, Yahoo! and Evernote. He has also been an early member of two successful startups – FastForward Networks (acquired by Inktomi) and Streamlogics (acquired by Thomson Reuters).
He has run multiple workshop coaching corporate Product Teams to be outcome-oriented in Europe, Canada, and India.
What we will learn together
- We will breakdown the product journey from ideation to commerical agreements
- We will provide a walkthrough of the frameworks and techniques to use to hire the right PM for each phase, how to nurture and grow them and how to identify and act when you have someone who doesn’t fit.
- At the end of the session you will be equipped to create a mission-based product team that is driving key outcomes.
For whom it is designed
- Newly promoted product leaders
- Senior product managers
- Anyone thinking about how to build great product teams