5-week program for Product Managers
- Run by a Product Manager straight from Silicon Valley. With extensive experience in the largest product companies in the world.
- Work in small groups (9 people).
- Exercises on real product cases from around the world.
This is a live interactive course which is based on four tenets:
- Smart cohorts where everyone gets a chance to participate, share and learn.
- Tackle your real world challenges.
- Make learning robust with situation specific mentorship.
- All content is based on real world experience working in large companies, startups and as a startup founder.
Gain a complete understanding of the Product Management challenge and a simple, easy and logical process that will enable you to approach any Product challenge.
Product Management Masterclass Trainer
Arjun Saksena – Experienced Product Manager. He built products in Yahoo, Adobe, Evernote, etc. He’s the Founder at GrowthSimple which helps Predict User Behaviour to enable targeted growth strategies. Previously, he worked on building a platform to solve growth related challenges at Adobe Creative Cloud and at Evernote. He also was an early member of two successful startups, FastForward Networks, which was acquired for $1.3B by Inktomi and Streamlogics acquired by Thomson Reuters.
- Regular Monday and Thursday meetings each week (for 5 consecutive weeks).
- Time for homework on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Who should consider attending to this Masterclass?
Experienced Product Managers with at least 2-5 years of experience will gain the most of this course. The experience can be at large or small companies.
What else you will get?
- Templates with details how to use it.
- Record off all sessions.
- Product Management Certificate PMC
- Special discount for Zostań Produktowcem premium newsletter and all of premium user benefits (Access to: knowledge base and premium materials, all premium events, newsletter archieve).
- Access to group on Slack.
Online meetings – ZOOM platform
In the last few years, Arjun has conducted many CLOSED product courses and trainings in Poland. Below are the opinions of the participants.